About Me

My photo
I am in college and will try to update as much as i can about my adventures in Minecraft

Jun 6, 2011

sort of late because of finals and a party

Hey everyone, Irene here to update you guys on whats going on in the minecraft world.  My server is still down since the bukkit list has not been updated yet hopefully it will soon since i have some projects I want to work on.  Been working on my houses and such, getting ideas for the server.  I am thinking of writing a minecraft story of a new world and such as I go but i need help, I need suggestions of what should go on and what to build and such, I will of course make a tree house as the house the person will live in as he explores.  Give me suggestions in the response thingy and I can get started. I'll try to get the intro of the story done and see what I can do about it.  I will probably be posting it on Deviant art and here. Keep on reading and I will keep on posting, by the way this blog has been viewed over 80 or 90 times. it depends on when I post this since this is being pre written and stuff.  When it gets to 100 ill try to do a cool picture in minecraft or something to celebrate it I don't know what just yet so we will have to get there and see. This is Irene, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment